What is STELLA?
STELLA = Science, Technology, and Engineering Library Leaders in Action.
What is an Unconference?
An informal gathering in which attendees are active participants in setting the topics discussed.
The STELLA Unconference facilitates timely and meaningful discussion about topics relevant to the work of science librarians and information professionals, such as scientific, technical, and engineering resources and processes.
As an unconference, the majority of the sessions are planned at the meeting itself with full input from the attendees. Thanks to our generous sponsors, there is little-to-no registration fee.
The STELLA Unconference is held once every two years. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The STELLA Community
The STELLA discussion list (STELLA-List) moved in February of 2020.
Please send an email to email@example.com to start the subscription process. Then reply to the Google Groups email to confirm the subscription.
2020 Organizing Committee
- Kari Kozak, University of Iowa; Chair
- Conrad Bendixen, University of Iowa
- Jeffra Bussmann, California State University, East Bay
- James Cox, University of Iowa
- Alison Henry, University of Alberta
- Carol Johnk, University of Iowa
- Laurie Neuerburg, University of Iowa
- Eric Schares, Iowa State University
- Daniela Soloman, Case Western Reserve University
- Therese Triumph, UNC Chapel Hill
- Marina Zhang, University of Iowa