To see the full schedule of STELLA 2014, including lunches and breaks, go to the Schedule page.
Dr. Mehran Sahami’s presentation on Mining the Web to Determine Similarity Between Short Text Fragments.
Unconference Session #1: Friday, 1:00 pm – 2:15 pm
- MacKenzie Room: Research Data Management Systems
- Room 305: Outreach
- Room 304: New science monos and ebooks
- Room 306: Makerspaces – Part 1
Unconference Session #2: Friday, 2:30 – 3:45 pm
- MacKenzie Room: IL needs of Science Undergrads – Part 1
- Room 305: Librarians do what now?
- Room 304: Altmetrics
- Room 306: Library spaces
Unconference Session #3: Saturday, 11:00 am – 12:15 pm
- MacKenzie Room: Education innovation, research innovation – How do you design new library services to align with these initiatives?
- Room 305: Embedded Librarianship (or Alternative staffing and funding models)
- Room 203: Digital Bulletin Boards / Videos
Unconference Session #4: Saturday, 2:00 – 3:15 pm
- MacKenzie Room: Should I cancel it? What to do when your library can no longer afford the big journal package
- Room 305: IL Instruction for Science Undergrads – Part 2
- Room 304: Makerspaces / library spaces – Part 2